MINI CRUISE LORELEY
A long time ago, the Middle Rhine Valley was the scene of dramas, battles and shipping disasters. All of this took place in the shadows of 40 castles, rocky mountains and dense forests. Today the wise old castles and even the legendary Lorelei look down peacefully at the mighty river, generously providing clicking smartphones with a majestic natural panorama. Ships are now able to safely pass by the craggy slate rocks before sailing on to colourful clusters of timber-framed dwellings, huge sandstone cathedrals and cool glasses of excellent wines to toast the Rhine’s beauty.
CHILD under 15 years old with at least one adult travels for FREE
Halfway between Lake Constance and the North Sea, the Rhine meets Mainz. This carnival city is known for its cheerful atmosphere and its hospitality. Why not go for a stroll along the tranquil riverbank or enjoy a good glass of local wine while you’re there? You could also visit the city’s main landmark: Saint Martin’s Cathedral. It boasts one of the richest church interiors in the Christian world. Another important building in Mainz is the Kurfürstliche Schloss (Electoral Palace). This is a prime example of the German Renaissance style of architecture.
Discover Koblenz during your Rhine cruise. Its history dates back over 2,000 years, making it one of Germany’s oldest cities – and one of its most picturesque, with a wealth of sights and cultural attractions. Marvel at Koblenz’s palaces, stately homes, grand townhouses, narrow lanes and romantic corners. And watch as our A-ROSA ship sails close to the famous Deutsches Eck headland.
We are able to arrange for air transport. Do not hasitate to contact our office for details.
Časy uvedené v itineráři jsou orientační a můžou se lišit v závislosti na konkrétních podmínkách a situacích.
Click to show relevant prices. Displayed prices are for one person.
PREMIUM - A-Rosa Select all inclusive
snack in a departure day, buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners, beverage package - more than 100 kinds of quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (without superfine brands), confectionery, free using of majority facilities on board (e.g. saunas, fitness centre, etc.), animation programs, port and service charges, 15 % discount for SPA centre, WiFi, toilet articles, bath robe, bottle of water / person / day, welcome and goodbye gift, insurance of travel agency
Price does not include
transport to place of shipment, facultative sight-seeing, extra services on board (e.g. massages), travel insurance, personal spending
Optional extra pay
extra pay for one-bed cabin 10 %
A-ROSA FLORA, SILVA
The official language on board is German. These all written information are available also in English, and partly in Italian, Spanish and French on our international cruise ships.
In addition, excursions are offered in several languages. On board selected cruises the A-ROSA international host looks after the concerns of our international guests.show more
- A-ROSA cruise in the booked cabin category; Select your favorite cabin and a specific cabin number (depending on availability)
- Full Board Plus: Delicious and well-balanced breakfast buffet, extensive lunch buffet and an excellent dinner buffet with regional and seasonal specialties, live-cooking à la minute, embarkations snack and tea and coffee hours. Many cruises also include seasonal extras such as sandwiches and midnight snacks.
- High quality drinks included all day long: Tea, coffee, tea and coffee specialties, soft drinks, beers and sparkling wine by the glass, open wines and daily specials from the wine menu by the glass, cocktails and long drinks and numerous spirits. Beverages are also included outside of meal times. Bottled mineral water in the cabin.
- Super-early and early booking discounts
- Free use of onboard amenities, e.g. sauna and fitness area
- 15% discount on SPA-ROSA treatments
- Welcome and farewell present
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom products and bathrobes in the cabin
- Entertainment programme
- Harbour duties
- Many other services