RHÔNE ROUTE MÉDITERRANÉE
IF HAPPINESS WOULD BE PLACE, IT WOULD BE CALLED SOUTHERN FRANCE.
CHILD under 15 years old with at least one adult travels for FREE
Be the next to be enchanted by the sophisticated charm of the Côte d’Azur. An outing to Monte Carlo is attractive. Equally the special atmosphere of the port cities of Nice and Marseilles. Then you’re very close to the sea in Port St. Louis. High time to cycle along the beach and savour the salty breeze. Those wanting even more sea salt visit the salina Flor de Sal. And those looking for more excitement just book a kayak tour through the Ardèche on top. Peaceful scenery alternates with rapids – a real adventure. Which you will tell about in the evening over a glass of fine wine. Want to bet? Let your trip wind down with a must for all Francophiles: a visit to the impressive covered markets of Lyon.
The old town “Vieux Lyon” features Renaissance houses making it worthy of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is for gourmets too: Lyon is dubbed “la ville de gueule” – the gourmet town. Furthermore it is known for its high-quality silk products and the Basilica of Notre-Dame die Fourvière above the city.
“On the bridge of Avignon, we all dance there” – the words of a folk song from the 15th century pay tribute to the unbridled joie de vivre at the foot of the Palace of the Popes. And this joie de vivre is still very much alive today.
Even if you haven’t yet paid the ancient Roman town a visit, you’re sure to recognise pictures of it. Vincent van Gogh painted Arles in 187 of his works. A few of his motifs have today been restored to their original state. The famous Camargue is also very close to Arles.
The city of Port St Louis is located on the left bank side of the River Rhône at a distance of approximately six kilometres to the Mediterranean Sea. The oldest monument is the tower Saint-Louis built in 1737. The view from its terrace of the beautiful Camargue is simply breathtaking.
We are able to arrange for air transport. Do not hasitate to contact our office for details.
|5||Port St. Louis||12:30||19:00|
Časy uvedené v itineráři jsou orientační a můžou se lišit v závislosti na konkrétních podmínkách a situacích.
Click to show relevant prices. Displayed prices are for one person.
PREMIUM - A-Rosa Select all inclusive
snack in a departure day, buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners, beverage package - more than 100 kinds of quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (without superfine brands), confectionery, free using of majority facilities on board (e.g. saunas, fitness centre, etc.), animation programs, port and service charges, 15 % discount for SPA centre, WiFi, toilet articles, bath robe, bottle of water / person / day, welcome and goodbye gift, insurance of travel agency
Price does not include
transport to place of shipment, facultative sight-seeing, extra services on board (e.g. massages), travel insurance, personal spending
Optional extra pay
extra pay for one-bed cabin 30 %
A-ROSA LUNA, STELLA
The official language on board is German. Thus all written information are available also in English, and partly in Italian, Spanish and French on our international cruise ships.
In addition, excursions are offered in several languages. On board selected cruises the A-ROSA international host looks after the concerns of our international guests.
PREMIUM-Select all inclusive znamená
- A-ROSA cruise in the booked cabin category; Select your favorite cabin and a specific cabin number (depending on availability)
- Full Board Plus: Delicious and well-balanced breakfast buffet, extensive lunch buffet and an excellent dinner buffet with regional and seasonal specialties, live-cooking à la minute, embarkations snack and tea and coffee hours. Many cruises also include seasonal extras such as sandwiches and midnight snacks.
- High quality drinks included all day long: Tea, coffee, tea and coffee specialties, soft drinks, beers and sparkling wine by the glass, open wines and daily specials from the wine menu by the glass, cocktails and long drinks and numerous spirits. Beverages are also included outside of meal times. Bottled mineral water in the cabin.
- Super-early and early booking discounts
- Free use of onboard amenities, e.g. sauna and fitness area
- 15% discount on SPA-ROSA treatments
- Welcome and farewell present
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom products and bathrobes in the cabin
- Entertainment programme
- Harbour duties
- Many other services